旅行会社・MICE主催者の皆様(事業者様向けページ)

Former Moji Zeikan

Mojiko Retro area History and historic sites / See / Play

This two-story brick building was constructed in 1912 as a customs house.

After being used as a customs house until 1927, the building was repaired and restored in 1994 into a Neo-Renaissance-style modern building.

There are an atrium and lounge on the first floor, and an observation room, which provides a panoramic view of the Kanmon Strait, on the second floor.

The building also houses the parlor Mooon de Retro, where you can enjoy seasonal fruits, an ideal place to take a rest while strolling around the Mojiko Retro area.

Address1-24 Higashiminatomachi, Moji-ku, Kitakyushu City
Opening hours9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*Mooon de Retro is open from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
URLhttp://www.mojiko.info/spot/zeikan.html
Closed daysOpen 365 days
*Mooon de Retro: Irregular holidays
Phone numberMojiko Retro General Information
093-321-4151
FareFree
AccessAn 8-minute walk from JR Mojiko Station

map

Map

Traveler

User Post

Attractions

Nearby Attractions
  • Ganryujima

  • Mekari area

  • Blue Wing Drawbridge

  • Painter and Illustrator Kuroda Seitaro